首页 > 英语资料 > 商务英语 > 商务英语口语 > Unit 10 Rescheduling Plans and Arrangements 重新排行程和计划

Unit 10 Rescheduling Plans and Arrangements 重新排行程和计划

天下 收藏 投稿 点赞 分享
Unit 10 Rescheduling Plans and Arrangements 重新排行程和计划

微信扫码分享

Unit 10 Rescheduling plans and arrangements重新排行程和计划

MR. SMITH: Edward, I' m sorry.
史密斯先生:爱德华, 对不起。

I' m afraid I' ll have to cancel our meeting tomorrow.
恐怕我要取消我们明天的会议。

EDWARD GREEN: That' s no problem.
爱德华.格林:没问题。

Shall we postpone it until later in the week?
那延后到本周晚些时候?

MR. SMITH: No, I' m afraid I' m not postponing our meeting.
史密斯先生:不,我不是说要延期。

I' m canceling it.
我是要取消。

EDWARD GREEN: We need to sign the contract and complete the deal, don' t we?
爱德华.格林:我们还是要签合同,完成这次交易,对吧?

Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?

MR. SMITH: No, not for me, but perhaps there' s a problem for you.
史密斯先生:没有,我没有问题,但你可能会有问题。

I' m afraid Big Boss won' t be in the catalogue.
恐怕“大老板”不会出现在我们的目录里。

EDWARD GREEN: Are we too late for the printer' s deadline?
爱德华.格林:我们赶不及印刷商的最后期限了吗?

MR. SMITH: No. That' s not the point.
史密斯先生:不。这不是问题。

I' m not going to use Big Boss.
我不准备用“大老板”。

I' m going to use another product.
我要用另外一个产品。

EDWARD GREEN: I don' t understand.
爱德华.格林:我不明白。

MR. SMITH: Well, listen. Then you will understand.
史密斯先生:嗯,听着。你就会明白的。

This is a new product from J.K Toys.
这是来自 J.K.玩具公司的一款新产品。

It' s called Dealer Dan.
名字叫“商人丹”。

DEALER DAN: "Hi, this is Dealer Dan.
“商人丹”: “你好,我是‘商人丹’。

I' m the best thing on the voice-activated toy market."
我是声动玩具市场最棒的玩具”。

MR. SMITH: Edward, are you still there?
史密斯先生:爱德华, 你在听吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
爱德华.格林:是的。

MR. SMITH: Good, isn' t he?
史密斯先生:很好,对吧?

EDWARD GREEN: You say he' s called Dealer Dan.
爱德华.格林:你说,他叫做“商人丹”。

MR. SMITH: Yes. He arrived yesterday afternoon.
史密斯先生:是的。昨天下午到的。

The head of marketing from J.K Toys introduced us.
J.K.玩具公司的市场营销主管给我们做的介绍。

They' ll launch him on January 20th.
他们将在1月20日推出这款产品。

EDWARD GREEN: What! Is Dealer Dan solar powered?
爱德华.格林:什么! 太阳能的“商人丹”?

MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:是的。

EDWARD GREEN: And voice-activated?
爱德华.格林:声动的?

MR. SMITH: Yes. It' s the same technology...but cheaper.
史密斯先生:是的。是同样的技术 ……但更便宜。

I think Dealer Dan would just like to say bye-bye.
我想,“商人丹”要跟你说再见了。

DEALER DAN: Bye-bye.
“商人丹”:再见。

EDWARD GREEN: I don' t understand...
爱德华.格林:我不明白……

DEALER DAN: If you can' t stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
“商人丹”:如果你受不了热,就离开厨房。

GERALDINE: I' m afraid Mr. Peter is running a bit behind schedule but he won' t be long. Thank you.
杰拉尔丁:恐怕,皮特先生有点落后了,但他会很快赶上来的。谢谢。

EDWARD GREEN: Have you seen Don?
爱德华.格林:见到堂了吗?

GERALDINE: He' s in the boardroom in a meeting.
杰拉尔丁:他在会议室开会。

EDWARD GREEN: Something important has come up.
爱德华.格林:发生了重要的事情。

I need to talk to him.
我得跟他谈谈。

GERALDINE: He' s with Mr. Reiley.
杰拉尔丁:他和莱利先生一起。

GERALDINE: Go on.
杰拉尔丁:去吧。

DON BRADLEY: We' ll get some examples of the display materials to you and there will also be a point of sale video of the product.
堂.布拉德利:我们会给你一些演示材料,还有现场销售视频。

Come in.
进来。

EDWARD GREEN: Don, Mr. Reiley. Sorry to interrupt.
爱德华.格林堂:莱利先生。抱歉打搅了。

Something important has come up.
发生了重要的事情。

Can you spare a minute?
你能挤一分钟的时间吗?

DON BRADLEY: Can it wait? I' ll be through in ten minutes.
堂.布拉德利:能等一下吗?10分钟就完了。

EDWARD GREEN: Not really.
爱德华.格林:不能。

DON BRADLEY: Okay. I' m sorry. Do you mind if I deal with this?
堂.布拉德利:好的。对不起。我先处理这件事,你不介意吧?

EDWARD GREEN: I think we' ve got a problem.
爱德华.格林:我想我们有麻烦了。

I have just talked to Mr. Smith on the phone.
我刚刚同史密斯先生通过话。

The catalogue deal is off. J.K. Toys are launching Dealer Dan.
目录的事取消了。J.K.玩具公司即将推出“商人丹”。

DON BRADLEY: Who the hell is Dealer Dan?
堂.布拉德利:“商人丹”到底是什么玩意?

CLIVE HARRIS: Let' s get this straight.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们开门见山。

You think we' ll meet these targets.
你认为我们要满足这些目标。

DEREK JONES: Yes, I do.
德里克.琼斯:是的。

But we' ll need to either increase overtime or take on some causal staff...
我们要么加班加点要么雇佣临时工……

DON BRADLEY: Do you mind if I butt in?
堂.布拉德利:我插句嘴,不介意吧?

CLIVE HARRIS: Not at all. What' s the matter?
克莱夫.哈里斯:不介意。什么事?

DON BRADLEY: I think we need to talk.
堂.布拉德利:我们要谈一下。

Something very important has come up.
发生了很重要的事。


JENNY ROSS: Do you know where Don is?
詹妮.罗斯:你知道堂在哪儿吗?

I thought he was in a meeting with a client.
我想他在和客户开会。

GERALDINE: He was. But he cut the meeting short.
杰拉尔丁:他本来是在开会。但提前结束了。

There' s a problem.
出现了问题。

JENNY ROSS: What?
詹妮.罗斯:什么问题?

GERALDINE: I don' t know. Something about Dealer Dan.
杰拉尔丁:我不知道。是有关“商人丹”的。

DEREK JONES: Everything in Big Boss is new.
德里克.琼斯:“大老板”的一切都是新的。

The idea is new.
想法是新的。

The technology is new.
技术是新的。

DON BRADLEY: Maybe Dealer Dan is a coincidence.
堂.布拉德利:或许“商人丹”是个巧合。

Is that possible?
这有可能吗?

DEREK JONES: It' s possible.
德里克.琼斯:有可能。

Of course it' s possible, but it is very unlikely.
当然是有可能的,但却不大像。

CLIVE HARRIS: How many people knew about The Boss?
克莱夫.哈里斯:多少人知道关于“大老板”的事?

DEREK JONES: Well, hundreds of people.
德里克.琼斯:上百人吧。

CLIVE HARRIS: No, I' m sorry, that' s not what I mean.
克莱夫.哈里斯:不, 对不起,我不是这个意思。

I' m talking about the technology.
我是在说技术。

How many knew about that?
有多少人知道?

DEREK JONES: Well, only the people in my team.
德里克.琼斯:嗯,只有我的团队知道。

DON BRADLEY: I think we need to find out more about Dealer Dan.
堂.布拉德利:我认为我们要了解更多关于 “商人丹”的情况。

CLIVE HARRIS: I' ll make a few calls.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我打几个电话。

Don, you set up a meeting with the marketing team and look at our options.
堂,你和市场营销部的人开个会,看有没有其他选择。

I' ll get back to you as soon as I hear anything.
我打完电话就找你。

Derek, I want you to get hold of Dealer Dan.
德里克,我要你了解“商人丹”的情况。

JENNY ROSS: I' m calling about the meeting scheduled for this afternoon.
詹妮.罗斯:我打电话是有关今天下午安排的会议事宜。

I' m terribly sorry but Don won' t be able to make it.
非常抱歉,堂来不了了。

Is there any chance that we could re-arrange it for the same time next week?
有没有可能重新安排在下周相同的时间?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I' m really sorry, but it' s absolutely impossible for me this afternoon.
爱德华.格林:是的,非常抱歉, 但今天下午我绝对不行。

I' ll have to work late tonight.
我今晚还要工作到很晚。

Something has come up.
出了点事情。

JENNY ROSS: Is there any way that Mrs. Clark could bring forward her meeting with Don by an hour?
詹妮.罗斯:克拉克夫人有没有办法把会议提前一小时?

I' m trying to re-schedule all of Don' s appointments for tomorrow.
我在想办法重新安排堂明天所有的约会。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you have his diary in front of you?
爱德华.格林:啊,他的日记本在你面前吗?

Good. Could we move the meeting from two o' clock on Thursday to sometime on Friday morning?
太好了。我们可以把会议由周四两点移到周五上午的某个时间吗?

JENNY ROSS: Alright, if you can' t make any time in the next week,
詹妮.罗斯:好吧,如果你下周找不到时间的话,

could we set up a four-way telephone conference?
那我们可不可以安排四方电话会议?

GERALDINE: Clive, it' s Mr. Sakai on the line for you.
杰拉尔丁:克莱夫, 酒井先生找你。

CLIVE HARRIS: Mr. Sakai?
克莱夫.哈里斯:酒井先生?

How are you, Kazo?
你好, 加须?

MR. SAKAI: Well, Clive, thank you.
酒井先生:很好,克莱夫, 谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s nice to hear from you.
克莱夫.哈里斯:听到你的电话真高兴。

How are the family?
家人都好吗?

MR. SAKAI: They are fine, Clive.
酒井先生:都好,克莱夫。

Thank you for asking.
谢谢你的关心。

Clive, can I come to the point very quickly?
克莱夫,我直奔主题好吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: Please do.
克莱夫.哈里斯:请说。

MR. SAKAI: I' m very worried.
酒井先生:我很担心。

I have just seen a new product which is very like the Big Boss.
我刚看到一款与“大老板”很相似的产品。

CLIVE HARRIS: Really?
克莱夫.哈里斯:真的?

MR. SAKAI: I have changed my plans.
酒井先生:我改变了我的计划。

I' ll be in London tomorrow.
我明天会到伦敦。

We must meet.
我们必须见面。

My secretary will fax all my travel plans.
我的秘书会传真给你我的所有行程。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, of course, Kazo.
克莱夫.哈里斯:当然,加须。

I' ll meet you at the airport. Goodbye.
我在机场接你。再见。

Sally, whatever you have arranged for me tomorrow, it' s cancelled.
萨利,无论你明天安排了什么约会,都取消。I' ll be at the airport all morning with Mr. Sakai.
我明天整个上午都在机场陪酒井先生。

And possibly the afternoon as well.
并且下午也有可能。

DEREK JONES: How much do J.K. Toys know about you and who told them?
德里克.琼斯:J.K.玩具公司对你了解多少,谁告诉他们的?

And how good is Dealer Dan?
“商人丹”有多好?

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

Unit 10 Rescheduling Plans and Arrangements 重新排行程和计划

微信扫码分享